COVID-19 Precautions & Preparations
Our Commitment to you
We realise that for many of you there are some concerns when it comes to staying at the Garmoran Square but rest assured our main objective is to ensure that you can ‘Escape with Confidence’ and with this in mind we invite you to read all about the preparations and procedures that we have implemented at Garmoran Square. We have now moved to "Living with Covid" and have updates our procedures accordingly
If the information below, does not answer your questions or concerns, then please do speak to us directly by telephoning us on 01967431456 or emailing us at email@example.com
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Garmoran Square soon.
Susan and Kenneth MacDonald
Garmoran Square has always been synonymous with exemplary standards of service, housekeeping and health & safety.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have enhanced our exacting standards to a new level.
The changes we have implemented are based on the guidance we have received from Scottish Government, supported by industry specific advice from Association of Scotland’s Self Caterers. We are delighted to have passed Visit Scotland’s ‘We’re Good to Go’ assessment.
The Garmoran Square is and will remain private, set in its own garden and grounds.
General Practices & Protocols, Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Policies
Our Valued Guests
- If you arrive at the property with COVID-19 symptoms, unfortunately, you will be asked to return home and your monies refunded or your stay re-scheduled.
- Hand sanitizer points will be located at the gate as you enter Gamoran Square, and we ask that you use this.
- We have cleaned your house with extra care and sanitised it using a disinfection sprayer
- We have placed individual toiletries in bathrooms, please feel free to take any away that are partly-used as they will be disposed of when you depart
- Additional disinfection will have taken place at high touch room and bathroom areas (Door knobs, TV Remote, etc)
- We ask that during any interim cleans required during your stay guests are not present during this time.
- Likewise, with any maintenance issues a maintenance visit will be arranged when guests are out of the property (unless in the event of an emergency)
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at the gate and bin store area
In house facilities
- Games, puzzles, DVD’s Books and Local information; a small selection will be available, after use please place in the quarantine basket and we will re stock for the next let
- A small amount of scatter cushions and a throw will remain, and will be sanitised with disinfection sprayer between lets
- All pillow and mattress protectors will be washed between lets
Our team’s commitment to you
- All team members are required to: -
- Stay home when unwell
- Practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing
- Maintain social distance
- Wear PPE where appropriate
- Follow the company’s COVID-19 operating procedures
- Our team have and will receive ongoing training
- Our team have new “no contact” protocols – including handshakes
Finally, we ask that as a guest at Garmoran Square you commit to:
If in the unfortunate case, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, and allow us to reschedule your stay.
It is important to note, that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team, that any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be requested to seek medical attention. Should you be advised to self-isolate, we will request that you check out immediately and return home. You will be refunded the balance of your stay.
We can’t wait to see you soon. Travel safe and stay well.