3 bedrooms, sleeps 6. 2 double and 1 twin (south/south east facing overlooking Ben Resipole), large lounge, log burner, dining kitchen, cloakroom with WC, three bedrooms all en suite. Master with double ended bath.
- Under floor heating throughout by digital thermostat in each apartment.
- All linen and towels supplied.
- All electricity, oil, coal and wood inclusive.
- Storage for outdoor equipment and bikes.
- A selection of books, board games maps, DVDs, CDs and information packs supplied.
- Iron in each apartment.
- Hairdryer and alarm clock in every bedroom.
- Private car parking area – wheelchair accessible parking provided.
- Garden, with decks and outdoor furniture.
Why not treat and surprise a loved one with our Special Welcome Hamper awaiting you on arrival. A bottle of chilled champagne, (or single malt whisky), luxury local chocolates, and a beautiful bouquet of flowers all for £75. Just contact us for more information.
The apartments got their names after Amie MacRuairi who built Castle Tioram, which is surrounded by Loch Moidart. The river Shiel runs into the loch.
At Garmoran Square we acknowledge that the business we carry out can have a direct and indirect impact upon the environment. We always seek ways to minimise negative impacts on the environment whilst...
At Garmoran Square we welcome any enquiries you may have in relation to potential business activities, special events and occasions, we are open to ideas and will work with you to achieve the desired...